Monday, January 24, 2011

City Connections Reflections

1) What did you do well on the project?
I think that I did my facts well. I knew the historical factors quite well and explained them properly. I also knew the tourist attractions at Marina Bay and could explain things about Pulau Ubin well because I have been there many times.

2) What would you improve for future presentations/projects?
I think I could improve on looking around the room more and making eye contact. I also think I could have found a few more environmental factors and put more info about the factors I already had.

3) What did you learn from your preparation in addition to the presentations of others?
I learnt that a lot people have different styles of making power points and presenting them. Some people always have their eyes glued to the screen while presenting but they have really good information whereas other people have amazing presenting skills but their information could be better and more interesting info.

4) What did you learn from the city presentations of others?
I learned that the population of Ueda-Mao's presentation-is less than 1,000,000 people. I also learned that Melbourne female to male ratio is 50-50. One of the main rivers in Soul, Korea is called the Han River. Guam has a population a little over 1,000. And much more!

5) How did you meet each of the requirements on the rubric?
I couldn't find the rubric on my google docs. I don't think it got shared with me for some reason.

6) What is your analysis of your performance?
I think that I had good info but my power point was a bit short. I could have made my project more enjoyable for my peers like Dylan and Ayaka because they had little prizes to give away. Overall I still think my slide show was pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment