Thursday, November 18, 2010

Collaborating Constructively! (with Mao)

1.The benefits of working with a classmate.
2. Challenges / obstacles which you overcame (tried to overcome).
3. New understandings that you gained about the novel.

I think that when we are writing our literature circles it is very helpful to do it with a peer. The benefits of working with Mao is that she is amazing at literature circles and helped me think of a miraculous question. Since we did the literature circle with a classmate we could get them to check it and add comments and suggestions to make your work better. One of the challenges I overcame was that on Monday night I had no time to finish my connection. I still finished because I woke up early the next morning so our work would be finished by first block Humanities. While working independently I only thought inside the box about some deaths and occurrences in the novel, but while I was doing my literature circle with Mao she pointed out somethings in her work about those deaths like for example the death of Zachariah. He could still be dead but who would know that.


Micah

No comments:

Post a Comment