Thursday, November 17, 2011

Domiknow :)

  • I learn best when...
  • I need to...
  • The strategies that would help me in my learning...
  • I would like my teachers to know this about me...

According to my profile, I learn best when focusing on the whole picture and I also learn better when when using visual and auditory tools.

I need to always make sure I have a clean workspace and my work is neat so I can improve on using both sides of my brain, I need to make sure I don't stress myself easily so I can continue to listen and understand class easily.

To improve on my learning, I need to start using linear aspects of life and learning. I also need to have and integrative balance of art, music, movement and interpersonal.

I would like my teachers to know that even if I don't need to it would be best to place me in the centre of the front of class so I can use my dominant ear and eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment