Sunday, September 4, 2011

Greek Mythology

Which story did you enjoy most and why?

I would have to say I like Daedalus and Icarus more compared to Theseus and The Minotaur. I like the story about Daedalus more because he was so sad about Icarus dying it made the story really touching. I also like it because of the creativity of Daedalus and how he got the ant to lead the gold thread through the shell. One of Daedalus' best times I think is when he figured out how to fly away from King Minos' grasp and he did it even if it lead to his son's death.

Was it the characters of the story you enjoyed?

I enjoyed the movie because of the characters but more because of the storyline. The story was sad and this kept me interested. The characters are interesting because they seem real even though it is a myth.

What do the themes have in common?

Both stories are about the interaction between two people. I liked the relationships. However, the theme I did not like is that the stories both ended in death for most of the characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment