Saturday, August 14, 2010

Choose a Scientist, Any Scientist!

If I could choose to be a Archaeologist, a Historian or a Geographer and just magically become one I would probably choose a Historian.I think it is interesting that we are able to reach back into history and find out what we need to by the work of Archaeologists and  Geographers who give the information to the Historians to put in the books.

The first reason Historians interest me is because I like seeing things that are not from are time, for example when my family and me went to Greece this summer we saw the Palace of Poseidon and Athena and I really liked documenting it with my camera. The second reason I like historians is when I saw the palace of Versailles I saw he dauphin's escape door in case someone attacked the palace. The last reason is that I like hearing people's storys for example a book called Clay Marble based on an individuals life in the Cambodian war.

No comments:

Post a Comment